Full Stack Software Developer - Remote
How we rock mobility
At Optimile we build bridges between different mobility operators and its end-users. How? Through MaaS magic and white-label cloud based platforms. Why? To offer everyone the ultimate freedom of connected mobility so you can swiftly get to your destination. All with just one app.
This is our response to the shift away from personally owned means of transportation towards mobility solutions that are consumed as a service. We develop our all-in-one mobility software for external parties, and have our own app (Mobiflow) to let everyone experience the convenience of connected mobility.
How a day at your office looks like
You can pick your own office (you’re welcome) and work remotely on our new, economically responsible way of networked mobility. As we are always in a generous mood, you can either contribute to the further development of our management system or test front-end systems, such as our web platform and mobile application. The choice is yours. (I’d choose both) A possible selection of your to-do’s:
- Linking and integrating services in the back-office system (via Python and Django)
- Expanding the visual frontend and API for the mobility platform
- Developing and expanding our app (using Angular and Cordova)
- Documenting and writing automated tests
- Although this is a remote position, we are only looking for people in the EU.
- You are willing to travel to our headquarters in Belgium on a regular base.
- You have earned your Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related degree (in a fair way of course).
- Your LinkedIn-profile is blessed with a first successful professional experience.
- You speak fluent English and have great written skills.
- You have great written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have an extended knowledge of Python and Django (Not the snake and western movie)
- Got any experience with TypesCript and Angular? Sweet!
- A challenging job in an international environment
- A full-time indefinite contract of employment
- A salary, of course, with some great extra benefits
Totally your cup of tea? Convince us of your skills and blow us away with your application form.